Due to continued growth, another new & exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller has arisen.
As one of our team you will be expected to deliver a high standard of work with excellent customer services.
The position will be Monday to Friday and hours will be 8:30am - 5pm.
- Candidates should be able to prioritise their own workloads.
- They should have excellent organisational skills and be able to work to deadlines.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in Sage 50 Accounts, Microsoft office programs excel, outlook & word.
- The ability to pick up new processes and retain process information.
- Ability to 'be part of a team’ and carry out a variety of tasks.
- The ability to work on own as well as taking direction from others but most importantly to manage their time effectively.
Reconcile bank statements to Sage on a monthly basis.
Post invoices and credit notes by to Sage.
Ensure all invoices and credit notes have a PO.
Check supplier statements, and investigate any differences.
Keep digital records up to date.
Run payment report on a weekly basis.
Complete supplier credit applications, and add new suppliers to Sage.
Advanced Technology including software and digital platforms.
Attention to detail.
In-depth knowledge of nominal and department codes.
Ability and preference for paperless working.
AAT Qualification preffered but not essential.
Purchase Ledger Experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Annual Bonus (Performance related)