Kelly Formwork are proud to announce that we have been selected by the judges as a finalist in the Business Innovation of the Year 2017 category of the 2018 Construction News Specialists Awards, the only national awards that recognises the best specialist contractors from across the UK.
Kelly Formwork are up against:-
- Bachy Soletanche: Electrically Powered Hydrofraise Piling Rig
- GKR Scaffolding: VR Working At Height Safety Training
- Kelly formwork UK: LED Skip Flare
- Keltbray Piling: Keltbray Integrated Piling Software
- NG Bailey: BIMHawk
- O'Donovan Waste Disposal: Skip Chain Covers
- Premier Technical Services Group: Clearing the fog with Clarity
To decide the winners, all finalists will attend face-to-face judging by our panel of more than 60 judges, made up from the UK’s largest construction firms and the leaders of the country’s major projects, including:
- Cormac MacCrann, managing director, Canary Wharf Contractors
- Dale Turner, director of procurement and supply chain, Skanska UK
- Lucy Homer, executive general manager, design and technical, Lendlease
- Peter Fisher, SHE director, Costain
The Construction News Specialists Awards ensures that whatever size or specialism there is an appropriate avenue to showcase the achievements of specialist contractors.
Construction News editor Tom Fitzpatrick said:
“Specialists are continuing to up their game in difficult economic circumstances. Our expert judges have now shortlisted the companies who represent the best of the people, initiatives and projects in the construction industry supply chain.
CN will be publishing features on each of the shortlisted entrants in the coming weeks and best of luck to all involved as they now go to the second stage of presenting their work face-to-face with our judges.”
The winners will be announced on 8 March 2018 at a glamorous ceremony at the Grosvenor House Hotel, London where over 1,000 of the industry elite will join together for a night of entertainment, celebration and networking.
The full list of finalists and more information can be found at: specialistsawards.constructionnews.co.uk